The churchyard around the church of St Britius was closed around the turn of the 19th century.
When Station Road and Carterton Roads were widened some of
the graves and gravestones were moved.
Most recently the remains and the stones were moved to the churchyard extension and can be found in
the NE quadrant. Earlier gravestones were repositioned to form the edge of the footpath from the
church door towards Station Road.
There are sets of plans and charts in our records. Click on the images to enlarge them.
|Charts created by Rev Fereman in 1875|